Our wetsuit infant carriers are made of neoprene rubber with a knitted nylon lamination. It's the same material that virtually all wetsuits are made out of. It's an awesome, thermal and stretchy fabric, but not indestructible. Normal care must be taken to prevent snagging, abrasion, cuts and colour fading.
- Avoid rough surfaces and sharp objectives
- Do not leave in the sun for extended periods
- Rinse after each use
To ensure the wetsuit material retains it's flexibility for a extended period of time, it is important to rinse the carrier after each use and wash regularly.
- Hand wash in a tub of fresh warm water (40 degrees) with mild detergent
- Then rinse with fresh cold water
- Hang out to dry in the shade
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
It is possible to machine wash on 40 degree delicate cycle if the carrier is placed in a mesh washing bag to protect the buckles and your washing machine.